This Is “Oresama”

Hello to the whole world.

Most of you may ask, “Who the hell are you?” So, let me introduce myself.

I’m a little famous blogger in Japan.
I’m not worldwide yet but I’m getting there soon anyway.

I refer to myself as “Oresama”.

“Oresama” is a word used to refer to oneself from a male first person point of view.
“Oresama”is used in a situation where the first person is arrogant, selfish or impolite.
Everyone hates that person except a few girls who are attracted to him.

I call myself “Oresama” because my writing style is arrogant like “Oresama”.

I’m not going to write anything that doesn’t hurt anyone.
I hate superficially positive stuff that only makes everyone feel better.

That way, my writings will become valuable and get to the hearts of selected readers.

However, not so many people here read my blog because Japanese people do love superficial stuff.
Consequently, I’m not making much money out of this blog.

I start writing this blog to the whole world as I hate to be unprofitable considering the amount of effort I put into.

I’m hoping more and more people will enjoy this blog because it’s such a big world out there.

Welcome to Oresama World and enjoy it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Way to Take Action

Lecturing Is Pointless …the Difference between “Communication ” and “One-Sided Expression ”

“Don’t Do Anything You Don’t Want To” Isn’t a Bad Goal