If you do two things, you will be able to continue your efforts.

The way to continue the effort is to make it a habit to a degree that you do not feel uncomfortable if you do not do it.
It is as I wrote last time.

You have to do two things to make it a habit.

Do it little by little

The first step should be very small.

You only need to search about what you want to do in about a minute.
Or you can just think.
The second and third steps are the same.

Even with a small step, there is a sense of fulfillment that is progressing steadily step by step.
"Can I do more?" "Let's do this tomorrow!"
The step becomes bigger gradually.

You will be able to accomplish a lot in the near future.

If you make too much effort in the first step, you will lose motivation immediately.

"Will I do that again today?
 It can not be done to me. "

Anyway, do it little by little.

Continue for a couple of weeks with guts

However, if you go home late on business, there will be no motivation at all.

Do it.
Absolutely do it.

If you can, please do as always.
If it can not be done, let's do it for a short time.

Do it with guts!

If it lasts for 2 to 3 weeks, it will be incorporated into life.
If you do not do it you will not be satisfied.

It is completion of habituation.

Follow me

Every day I write a blog everyday, I write a romance column every week for three years, I write up an e-book that amounts to as much as 250 pages even if I make it a free time, I continue studying for one and a half since I have never experienced it at all I made up a word-of-mouth website and even do housework such as laundry and dishwasher, and I am doing yoga that I started every day for two to three months already, every day.

Is there a guy around you like me?
I do not think so.

I believe that if you do only these two things you will start doing what you want to do soon and continue.

Do not complain, do what you want to do, do what you should do just as I wrote!
 
That's all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Way to Take Action

Lecturing Is Pointless …the Difference between “Communication ” and “One-Sided Expression ”

“Don’t Do Anything You Don’t Want To” Isn’t a Bad Goal